Sunday, November 7, 2010

Say kids, what time is it?

I have no idea what time it is right now... not because my watch is broken or anything like that, but because I'm on this crazy shifting schedule. I had to leave for work this morning at 2:30 AM. And tomorrow I have to leave at 1:00 AM. Yesterday I had a day off, but the day before that I went in at 5:00 AM.

It feels like it should be dinnertime, but really it's just past lunchtime. And I have to go to bed in the next couple of hours if I want to get my sleep.

This is the number two challenge for me in keeping up with NaBloPoMo this time around... I feel like I just wrote yesterday's entry.

Challenge number one, of course, is thinking of something to write about.

Oh, and back to the workout tomorrow, after the weekend off. Wish me luck.

(Oh, and do any of you recognize the title of the post?)

No comments: