Saturday, January 13, 2007

Slowly, slowly...

OK, so I haven't been so great about posting regularly. I want to, but it's so easy to get distracted.

As a consolation, I offer two videos. The first, for those CSI:Miami fans out there, is a great compliation of David Caruso's "sunglasses" moments. If you're a fan, you know what I mean... Actually, there's another video out there of Horatio Caine and his "Sunglasses of Justice," a music video set to Morrissey's "Boy Racer." I'm not a Morrissey fan, so I don't know if this is one of his "hits," but the video is a hoot.

Second is a video that was recently played for me during a meeting at work. The presenter said it was how she felt about trying to deal with us, so I'm pretty sure I should feel a little insulted.

I'm going to talk more about politics, I think. Soon, too. You've been warned...

No comments: