Monday, November 22, 2010

Packing and clearing

Yippee!! I am headed home in the morning. I should have been asleep a while ago, but I just finished packing up. Fortunately I'll get to sleep on the flight home, so that's nice.

Did the big "Chapel Run" today. 5.09 miles, 1 hour and 3 minutes. It wasn't that bad, either. The steep winding bit I mentioned was just as steep and winding as I had feared, but a judicious bit of walking on the uphill (maybe a total of 1.5 minutes) left me ready to go for the rest. So that was the only walking I did... go me!

So it turns out I don't mind distances so much, so long as there's no pressure for me to "hurry up, keep up with me!" from anyone. So maybe I'll do some more distances.

Yeah. We'll see.

Oh, if you want to see the run, go to Endomondo, which is the website for the software app I have on my HTC Hero phone (Android) to track my runs via GPS. If you know which island I'm on, go there and look for "Chapel Run". Meh, it's probably not that easy to find if you don't know how, but if you want, there it is. Or you could email me and I'll be more specific. Maybe. :) (You can also see the 4-mile "Geep Loop", which I also have done a bunch of times, but didn't log with Endomondo.)

Next time from the UK!

No comments: