Saturday, November 20, 2010

The name's Jones. Forgetful Jones.

Don't you hate it when you have something to say, something to tell someone, but the time isn't right, or the person isn't there, and by the time you get into the right place or the person shows up, you've forgotten it?

Yeah, so that's what happened with this post. I was thinking about it during my 4-mile run today. I thought, "Oh, that'd be a good blog entry!"

I even remember that I had an opening sentence and a title. But I don't remember what they were.

So, since I don't have anything important to say, I'll just call it a night. Because I have to get up in about 10 hours, even though it's barely dinner time.

Man, I can't wait to get home and back on a regular schedule...

1 comment:

Tui Snider said...

That's why I carry a notebook, a digital recorder and a camera in my purse. I am always mentally writing about things, and all 3 of those help me remember later on. Even so, there are times in the shower that I can do nothing about such inspirations and it all goes down the drain - literally and figuratively!

~Tui