Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm not hungry... yet.

I got a call from my doctor’s office today. Seems I forgot to go to the lab and get my blood re-drawn for the physical I had last month. Oops. But this means I have to do the whole “fast for 12 hours” thing again, which means I have to go to my morning workout without breakfast. Yeah, that’s gonna work out just fine.

On the bright side, I’m almost at a 20-pound loss since just before Christmas, which makes me happy. Just 36 more to go… I know I said this wouldn’t become one of those “weightloss blogs,” and it isn’t, but I can’t recommend Weight Watchers enough.

Time to go watch “Life On Mars,” which, for those of you outside the UK, is a detective show about a modern-day cop who, having been hit by a car, finds himself 30 years in the past, in 1973 Birmingham, England. Is he in a coma, is he dead, is he crazy? Who knows? It earn the highest accolade Susie and I bestow, which is, after each episode, we look at each other and say, “That’s a good show.” If you can find a way, watch it.

No comments: